What do you gift the men in your life that seem to either have it all, or always just purchase what is on their wishlist themselves (I’m looking at you, husband)? I’ve rounded up my top picks which could be a mix of gifts for under the tree, or stocking stuffers! Some of these items my husband has, and some he may be receiving this year (shhh!) – but either way, there is a mix of fun and functional here for all of your gifting needs.
- Drink inspired chapsticks – I did these for my father in law and husband last year and they made the perfect stocking stuffer. Plus, they actually seem to work to sooth chapped lips, which you can’t always say for the fun flavors!
- Rainboots – these were on my husbands wishlist this year and I hunted for a pair that looked nice, were the ideal height, and were functional! They come in black or dark green, and you can’t go wrong with either!
- Gloves – I love the removable mitten on this pair and the color is so nice too!
- Coffee cup warmer – this is more of a fun gift but would be perfect for your working man who always ends up drinking his coffee cold when the day gets too busy!
- Massage gun – this is sort of a gift for you too, if you hate giving massages like I do!
- Facial scrub – love this as a stocking stuffer! Men need skincare routines too and this one step facial scrub would be the perfect staring point or addition to his existing routine.
- Hat – I love the neutral colors available to shop!
- Quilted pullover – you may recognize this pullover from last years gift guides, but it continues to be my husbands favorite and a best seller by you!
- Cookbook – the reviews on this one are GREAT and it seems simple enough where they may actually follow along.
- Puffer vest – in my opinion, if you are going to get a man a closet staple like a vest, get a good one right away! I love this style and it’s also the perfect thickness.
By clicking and/or purchasing items via certain links on this site and across related social media platforms, I may receive a commission. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
This website is owned and operated by Monica Waite, an Arbonne Independent Consultant, and is not endorsed by Arbonne. Any opinions expressed on this website are made by and responsibility of the Independent Consultant and should not be construed as a representation of the opinions of Arbonne.