The caption includes the word *easy* because it truly is so simple. Basically open, pour and mix and you have a soup that will satisfy your taste buds every single time.
- 64 ounces chicken broth
- 1 jar of salsa verde
- 1 can of black beans
- 1 can of pinto beans
- 1 can of white beans
- 1 can of chili beans
- 1 can of corn
- 1 can of diced red tomatoes
- 2 cans of cooked chicken (or shredded rotisserie chicken works great if you’re making a trip to the store!)
- 1 pack of taco seasoning
- Open and rinse all of your canned goods and pour into a large soup pot
- Add broth, salsa and taco seasoning
- Bring to a boil, mixing often
- Reduce heat and simmer for 45 minutes
- Add toppings (we love cheese and sour cream) and serve with corn chips!
*Serves 6-8 people
I promised it was simple! We typically always have these ingredients on hand during soup season, and it makes a great meal and excellent leftovers. Enjoy!