The Holidays are right around the corner, and I wanted to give you enough time to check your list TWICE. Being a new girl mom, gifting is beyond fun — but I also aim to gift her items that are functional and useful, cohesive, fun and help her to learn and grow! Below is a list of items we either have and love, or plan to gift someday! Any other ideas for me? Comment below, I’d love to hear!
- Soft Stacking Blocks — I hear these are fun in the bath tub!
- Customizable Name Puzzle — we use this as decor in her nursery for now, but it will be so great as she learns to spell her name too!
- Neutral Play Gym — we have this and our daughter truly enjoys laying under it and is even starting to reach for it.
- Wooden Makeup Set — doubles as room decor but is such a cute and fun set.
- Bow Pack — because you simply can’t have enough.
- Customizable Stuffed Animal — love these cute animals and bonus points that you can add a name!
- Alphabet Cards — these black and white cards are great for development.
- Goodnight My Darling Deer Book — our favorite book! I can’t help but get a little emotional every time we read it together.
- Stacking Tower — can be stacked in order or with different levels.
- Little Sleepies PJs — our FAVORITE. So soft, and last much longer than other brands because of the stretch. So many fun patterns on their website too!
- Wooden Animals — we love this small shop & these animals are so well made.
Happy Girl Gifting!
By clicking and/or purchasing items via certain links on this site and across related social media platforms, I may receive a commission. All thoughts and opinions are my own.